If you are looking for extreme cardiovascular workouts, consider the Sole F63 Treadmill from Sole Fitness. Do you prefer jogging as part of your exercises, but hate to do it outdoors? If your answer is yes, then you might be impressed with the Sole F63 treadmill technology. It is among the top treadmills when it comes to quality versus price. It’s been featured and reviewed by treadmillconsumers.com and consumerreports.org respectively. It has the best built-in components, a feature that keeps SOLE in the market. Compared to other treadmills this machine can make a top list.
To enable us to appreciate what this machine can do, let us take a look at some its salient features and some online reviews that we have found.
Sole F63 Treadmill Technology Critical Specs
- 3.0 CHP motor – The highest speed of the motor is 12 mph and is able to incline up to 15 percent. For safety purposes, the treadmill locks when it is not being used.
- It has six programs that are pre-set – This includes fat burning and cardio training programs.
- A stop switch that starts from 1.0 mph and a low-profile running hood which ensures that you are able to control your running speed. This ensures safety while running on the treadmill.
- LCD display, which is 7.5 inches, which is the backlight. This enables easy reading, hence control your workout.
- Built-in speakers – You can select and play any mp3, play it as you are jogging on the treadmill. This encourages and gives the runner energy to continue with the workout as opposed to doing exercises without music.
Why Choose Sole F63 Treadmill – A Quick Technology Review
SOLE is making better sales out of this treadmill due to its most notable specs and at the same time has a lower price compared to treadmills of the same type. It’s a lower priced version of the Sole F65 treadmill, which you can read more about here, here and here (google to find online reviews).
Below are some of the privileges, Sole F63 treadmill technology offers.
- BIG COMMERCIAL DISPLAY SCREEN – LCD screen is large enough ensuring effective and easy workouts. It does this by providing the information on what you need to know about your progress. These are Calories burned, pace and speed, the rate of heartbeat and more.
- THE DESIGN – The designers of Sole F63 treadmill technology focused on durability and quality. It has a stable base which ensures safety while working out.
- FLYWHEELS AND HIGH TORQUE MOTORS – It has motors that have a large diameter, flywheels that are balanced and zinc-coated, hence ensures that there is no vibration felt while running or walking on the surface. Flywheels also cool the motor hence extends its life. They are also responsible for enabling us to start at a slower start speed, that is 0.5-1 mph. This ensures that we stay safe while doing the workouts.
- COMFORTABLE AND QUITE WORKOUT – The cushion flex whisper deck ensures that you are comfortable while quietly working out. The deck is reversible and is lubricated with wax which reduces the pressure on the motor while working out. This avoids any disturbances during workouts.
- EASY ASSIST FOLDING DECK DESIGN – The pinion system and the gear rack have a safety lock. This ensures that the treadmill is locked when it is in upright position. The easy assist folding deck design also allows you to release the deck and move away while the deck is unfolding. This is efficient for simple and convenient unfolding of the treadmill.
- DURABILITY – Welding was done precisely and accurate. This ensures that the frame is strong enough to handle a larger number of users despite the weight. Sole f63 treadmill technology was designed to last longer.
- FRAMES THAT ARE BULLET PROOF – It has a steel construction protected with epoxy powder for durability. To ensure it stays durable for a long time, the treadmill is welded instead of being bolted.
- MESSAGE BOARD -This provides guidance on the workout. You can set up a profile button and leave the rest of the work for the message board. This will also avoid confusion on what to do next since the message board will provide you with every step you have to take and at the same time record your progress for you to see later.
- ROLLERS AND BELTS – It has high-end rollers mostly found on expensive trend mills. The rollers have copper ground wires and sealed bearing design. This ensures that the workouts stay quiet and smooth during the workout. The belts are double oven and have four layers, two rubber layer over the rollers and deck. This ensures durability, prevention of belt from stretching and provision of a smooth glide over rollers and deck.
- 30 DAY GUARANTEE – You can get your money back 100% if you find the machine unsatisfying.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY – You don’t have to worry about losing lots of money when the machine spoils. For the units frame, there is a lifetime warranty and for the electronics and the deck the warranty is three years. SOLE also offers I year of free labor.
Some of the Drawbacks of Sole F63 Treadmill Technology
It doesn’t matter how good and furnished the machine is, when it comes to customer reviews, they are always right.
Below are some of the things customers complain about Sole F63 treadmill technology.
- Too heavy (253 lbs) – According to most customers’ reviews Sole F63 treadmill technology is too heavy, especially when you want to move it around.
- It has fewer pre-set programs – Most users of this treadmill would prefer more pre-set programs so as to be able to achieve a variety of workouts. Sole f63 treadmill doesn’t provide this.
- Not efficient for a small space – Treadmills are made for indoors, however, Sole F63 treadmill doesn’t favor small space. The wider running surface makes it big.
Summary of Customers Reviews
Customers’ opinions differ, but of them brand it as the best machine.
There are several issues with some of its parts and efficiency. Some customers complain that the LCD display is too small that completely differs with what its manufacturers are really saying. Others complain of that the console and the handgrips are very hard to use after you incline.
Most of the customers find it satisfactory. Overall reviews of customers are positive enough to give the machine its credibility.
Compared to some treadmills, Sole F63 treadmill technology seems to be more efficient. When it comes to price versus performance Sole F63 is worth going for. The design is good and according to most customer reviews it is satisfying. It has continued to outdo similar machines of its type with the same type. It is popular and has won several awards.
The manufacturers have continued and have promised to continue updating Sole F63 treadmill technology till all customers are satisfied.
When it comes to durability, Sole F63 is a machine worth going for. It is meant for extreme workouts, but at the same time provides room for entertainment. It is cheap for a machine its type. SOLE incorporated some of the things you can only find in high-end treadmills that cost $5000 and above which is a wider range when compared to its price of $2000.
If you are looking for a machine that would provide efficient, smooth and quiet workout at a cheaper price, and with good reviews, then Sole F63 treadmill technology might be the best option, let’s get moving!